Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July and DILOMF


Happy 4th of July to everyone.  I finally have a day off!  Work has been quite busy lately and I have been making my US tour…. Georgia to California, Georgia to New York, New York to Washington and Virginia, and now I am finally home to Georgia.  I was able to meet up with my parents while I was staying in Virginia and my mom and I always take about nutrition and fitness when we are together.  She has been an aerobics instructor for over 20 years so we always like to catch up on the latest new classes sweeping gyms across the US.  This time though, our discussions centered more on nutrition than fitness.  One question that came up is “What do I eat in a typical day?”  I post a lot of different recipes, but of course, my eating is pretty routine throughout the week.  And now, I present to you “DILOMF” or “Day in the Life of My Food.”  J  Enjoy or if you don’t care, I will be posting a new recipe soon.  



Date: 07/02/13
Morning (7 am): Bulletproof Coffee (Coffee blended with coconut oil, cinnamon and grassfed butter)
Lunch (11 am): Spinach with tuna and guacamole
Afternoon snack (2 pm): Steamed broccoli with olive oil, ½ cup diced chicken and a hard-boiled egg (Not all mixed together!)
Dinner (7 pm): Turkey burgers with avocado over salad
Breakdown:
Calories: 1,156
Carb: 39g (14%)
Fat: 74g (57%)
Protein: 97g (29%)

~ Savannah FitNut aka Morgan McNeal

No comments:

Post a Comment