Friday, February 8, 2013

168 Hours


Wow, I have been really busy lately, specifically with work. I had a huge event I led last week and then traveled to California this week. Not too much free time. However, as I write this, I just read an article on time management and it referenced the book “168 hours: You have more time than you think” by Laura Vanderkam.  It is a book about making time for the things we want to do, whether that's work, sleep, exercise, cooking, or iPhone surfing. I think I am going to put this book on my reading list. I will let you know the tips they give.

Along the same lines as time management, have you ever tried “bulletproof coffee?”  On my travels, I was in San Diego and was able to meet up with a cousin who told me about it.  It is organic coffee blended with grassfed butter and coconut oil.  He said he is not hungry until lunch.  It would definitely be a time saver for me in the morning.  No egg prep or trying to dig around the fridge to see what I can chow down 5 minutes before I have to leave for work.  I am going to try it this weekend.  Who knows, maybe I will have a new go-to breakfast?

~ Savannah FitNut aka Morgan McNeal

No comments:

Post a Comment