In other news, I signed up for a 5K on February 23, 2013. I ran the same race last year and I placed 1st in my age group. I am not sure that will happen this year as I have not been running nearly as much since recovering from the stress fracture. It will be fun though to see what I can accomplish.
We are already 1.5 months into 2013, and here are the updates on my 2013 goals:
- Read more books – Definitely reading at least 2 books per month – The nice thing about traveling, you read a lot on the plane
- 2 Unassisted Pull-ups (No band assistance) – Consistently using purple band, would like to be using the pink band by the end of May (FYI in case you do not know - difference between purple and pink band is less assistance)
- Prescribed weights on 90% of CF workouts – Judging from the workouts I completed in the last 1.5 months, only 55% of my workouts were prescribed – Room for improvement on this one
- Cook 90% of meals at home (that equates to a maximum of 2 meals out per week) – Check! Hubby and I have been very diligent about making meals at home.
- Maintain my blog – at least one post per week – I give myself a B+ on this one, I missed a week here and there
Overall, not too bad on the goals, still lots of 2013 left!
~ Savannah FitNut aka Morgan McNeal